Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A day full of blessings!

So many blessings today...

Turning in 2 papers, check!
The beautiful sunshine
"Wash my Feet" posters look fantastic
Mass is in 20 minutes followed by community night
Phone date with my Hunny
Lots of friends willing and ready to help serve
UST faculty who really care about me
An enthralling Catholic Studies class this morning
The smile and encouragement of one of my besties and only housemate, Maria
The good morning text I received from my mother
The feeling that I have finished everything that needs to get done before spring break which starts Friday!

God is good, and I am thankful for everything He sends my way.

I think the weather may FINALLY be getting warm. *Fingers crossed* I really hope to be able to wear a breezy spring/summer dress once I return back to Minnesota after spring break.

No comments: