Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Simple Woman's Daybook



So, I read about this way to blog and have decided to give it a try after reading a fellow blogger's "Simple Woman's Daybook". I love it!!! :-)

For Today: Saturday, May 7th

Outside my window: A beautiful 68 degrees and lots of green grass, dusk

I am thinking: I am definitely exhausted as I antipated after working an overnight lock-in last night but I am so happy with how the lock-in went. The Holy Spirit was really present last night & this morning! Now I have to get get some homework done for my judicial politics class.

I am thankful for: A fantastic retreat, my relationship with God, my fabulous friends Maria & Meghan

From the Kitchen: Tonight for dinner I made a meal with rice, corn, and chicken sausage (with apples) along with from-scratch blueberry muffins. Scrumptious!!

I am wearing: pajamas...no shame!

I am creating: nothing today!

I am going: absolutely nowhere.

I am reading: "Cullen v. Pinholster" Supreme Court Case

I am hoping/praying: Consecration according to St. Louis de Montfort, praying for several friends' job searches & for a special married couple trying to conceive a child

I am hearing: my friends' Maria & Meghan's voices & laughing

Around the house: Candles are burning, dishes are washed from dinner, my room needs some reorganization

One of my favorite things: Getting crawl into my bed after a nearly 36+ hour Friday/Saturday....bliss!

A few plans for the rest of the week:

-Get a ton of paper writing done so that I can enjoy last memories with friends in St. Paul before I graduate

-Celebrate "The Signature" staff writers by a trip to get ice cream Tuesday night

-Celebrate VIA volunteers at the Wednesday night banquet

-Make more yummy meals

-Do yoga

-Go on a lot of long walks

-Catch up with my DF (dear fiancé) now that his finals are over :-) Yay.


Have a great Saturday everyone!!!!! Blessed John Paul II, pray for us!

No comments: